Read other skiers' firsthand reports from Salt Lake City.

Powder
posted 5 day(s) ago by iPhone (2)

Way more than 2". Fabulous skiing everywhere
Alta Ski Area +
posted 5 day(s) ago by David's iPhone

1/31 Alta greatest snow on earth.
Snowbird +
posted 5 day(s) ago by Gene's iPhone

Knee deep everywhere and amazing.
posted 5 day(s) ago by Harrison

I skied Snowbird on Jan 31 after the 18 inch snowfall on the 30th. Best conditions I've ever skied at The Bird. They opened up Mineral Basin and I stayed there the entire day in knee deep and waist deep powder. Needed 107 wide skis for this pow day. Felt like skiing in clouds.
posted 5 day(s) ago by rgrostern

skied 1/30 & 1/31. the mountain was skiing great. a little windy off of milly, but the rest of it was soft and fluffy, even 24hrs after the storm. love this mountain.
posted 5 day(s) ago by wspath

Ryan: if you buy your tickets in advance online, it's $30 a day cheaper and they mail it to you, so you skip the line. line wait depends on when you go. Saturday morning, expect to wait.
posted 6 day(s) ago by edward.moser

killer 8 days @parkcity... best snow in years
posted 6 day(s) ago by Summer

If you ski the 118 trails at snowbird that were open in one day, live, and still want more I will personally pay for a snowbasin ticket and limo service there
posted 6 day(s) ago by Summer

1/31/16 Weather: morning was cold but sunny and calm air. Abruptly changed to overcast, snowy snd blistering wind. Change came about 2pm Visibility: morning was sunny, afternoon I had trouble seeing the variations of terrain in the powder but groomers didn't bother me. Crowd: busy for our mountain. Mid morning, while it was still sunny, most people waited on average 10-15 mins at the base. Snow: it was great pow but didn't blow me away like Monday. Other opinions I could understand to be different but gotta save "epic" for when my socks get knocked off.
posted 6 day(s) ago by Summer

@kiran I'm sure I have but you'll have to remind me where that is? Sounds familiar but can't picture it at the moment
posted 6 day(s) ago by Tim's iPhone

Great day at the bird today! Over a ft of fresh pow nearly all day long. Mineral Basin was sweet. Mike: stop trolling the bird report and go there already...jackass!
posted 6 day(s) ago by Jessie

You can order your ticket online. Lines aren't bad at all
posted 6 day(s) ago by Mike's iPhone

Snowbird was great today they opened up roar to Provo and Mineral basin, knee to thigh deep untracked pow
posted 6 day(s) ago by Ryan's Phone

how does lift tickets work the proccess when you arrive to mountain will lines for lift tickets and lift lines b really long?
Park City +
Variable Conditions
posted 6 day(s) ago by Rob’s iPhone

Great Snow. No lift lines. Tremendous Weekend.