Read other skiers' first hand reports from Rocky Mountains.

Displaying 46 - 60 of 31549 First-hand Reports

Packed powder
posted 4 days ago by iphone

Tons of fun - nice mini par! Not too crowded till about 1130-12. Cold weather and snow ahead, cya there!!
posted 4 days ago by iPhone

No way Keystoner opens in 2 weeks
posted 4 days ago by iPhone

CO has nothing on Tahoe...skiing here is great!!
Grand Targhee Resort +
Packed powder
posted 4 days ago by Caleb Casias

Pretty Good Day last Year on Decmeber 21, Can't wait for this Seasom
posted 4 days ago by Mac

Stephen - Tannenbaum by the River is cheap, large, and within walking distance of Peak 9 base. We have stayed there several times with the family. Check them out on VRBO or www.skicountry.com
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area +
Machine Made
posted 5 days ago by Bryant’s iPhone

Beautiful day. Snow is sugary. Temps in the 40s.
posted 5 days ago by anonymous user

There's a flat box, down rail and double kink rail
posted 5 days ago by fhrski

I went by loveland on the 18th and they haven't started making snow at the bottom of chair one or two. Judging by the forecast this week I'd be supprised if they open before the 31st. Here's to hoping.
posted 5 days ago by a

Coming up from denver for my first day this season. What time should i get there ? I heard the bottom lot fills up quickly.
posted 5 days ago by Scott

Is it normal to not have snow yet this late in October? Or is Breck normally starting to turn white by now? They predict to open 11/07 which looks like that may not happen this season??
posted 5 days ago by my heart sings

We'll put,I moved to Wisconsin recently,from Colorado.280 vertical feet from 2500-3000 I don't care I can't wait to make a few turns!
posted 5 days ago by madman6583.rs

amem my fellow ski junkie. well put. everyone be patient skiing will be awesome this season.
posted 5 days ago by anonymous user

Yea there's 4 features
posted 5 days ago by iPhone

Breck is full of bro brahs
posted 6 days ago by snow