Read other skiers' first hand reports from Rocky Mountains.

Displaying 46 - 60 of 39145 First-hand Reports

Spring Snow
posted 14 day(s) ago by Deepsky D.

24" since Tue., tell me it is not pretty good for May. Cruise the groomers, and relax!
posted 14 day(s) ago by local

STOP CRYING IT'S MAY
posted 14 day(s) ago by dogmacook

Good luck skiing in Idaho right now Jack.
posted 14 day(s) ago by sd

So you say skiing in Colorado is over rated? compaired to what? All the other ski areas that are closed? I hear Killington VT is still open. All you gapers should go there. plenty of awesome groomers to be had.
Packed powder
posted 14 day(s) ago by I70 is the worst

When is CO going to put on mass transit to the mountains? Living in Denver and never being able to ski due to the ride sucks big time.
posted 14 day(s) ago by Kristen's iPhone

If you came up from denver and arrived any time past 8:30am the only person you can blame is yourself for not waking up early enough. Quit your bitching and buy a bc setup. I got up to the top of peak 10 and saw on 2 other lines minus my friends in 6" of pow.
posted 14 day(s) ago by michaelhare2

sorry you won't be back it was fun watching your scorpions, yard sales and tomahawks.
Packed powder
posted 14 day(s) ago by Super duper

It's funny to me how many people get defensive on here about "their" mountain. I don't care if you were on the first chair, everything was skied out by 10, and the lines were backed up for days. Not bothering with the Basin next year. Not until it gets dropped from the Epic pass.
posted 14 day(s) ago by Jack iphone

I don't know about you but theres other solutions to crowds. It's called ski in a state called Idaho never ever have seen a line skiing there in my life.
posted 15 day(s) ago by Rosser's iPhone

Any reports from closing weekend?
posted 15 day(s) ago by Will’s iPhone 5

The haters on here are hilarious, this state is NOT overcrowded it's may 10th who the hell do you think you are wonder woman? A Bay's the only resort left open in Colorado and you wanna go to Tahoe, Vermont, or the PNW? Be my guest, you're not gonna see any snow coverage close to what we've still got here. Ashley and anonymous have it right, the snow is badass, if you're too lazy to get out of bed in time to get a parking spot, then maybe you should go bask in the 83 degree weather in Vermont, and get out of my beautiful state boomer.
Variable Conditions
posted 15 day(s) ago by WafflePhone

I had a good time up there. Lots of powder but gets icey down near the bottom.
posted 15 day(s) ago by Alan Youngerman’s iPhone

Today was awesome, fluffy about 8" deep, was snowing lightly all day so with any luck it will be refilled in the morning. It was a holiday Sunday, fresh powder and the only place open, suck it up haters and wake up earlier
posted 15 day(s) ago by anonymous user

posted 15 day(s) ago by anonymous user

Any powder left for tomorrow ?

Displaying 46 - 60 of 39145 First-hand Reports