Pow Slayer

currently nuking

5 day(s) ago - Snowbird.

Allan's iPhone

It's been a long summer getting over shoulder surgery and Just looking at the weather report and it says traces of snow above 10k feet, is this correct?

16 day(s) ago - Aspen / Snowmass.

iPhone

I'm here now waiting for the lifts to run. I beat the snow but I'll wait. Want to be first in line so I will camp out at the ticket window. I'll be Indian dancing for snow. I'm here all the way from jolly ol' England mate!

55 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

hnicolay’s iPhone

It's the Dog Days of Summer ...... and I'm thinking about how I can't wait to use my Epic Pass this season !!!!

61 day(s) ago - Vail.

Christmas Wisher

All I want for this years x-mas is people stop posting selfies and report resort conditions....... Also tell the difference between social media apps...

93 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

anonymous coward

My favorite resort!

93 day(s) ago - Eldora Mountain Resort.

salimani93

missing Colorado right about now......

101 day(s) ago - Breckenridge.

Bob Nitting Jr

Addison smith mom daduagdab Gssvdacmksuhs

110 day(s) ago - Eldora Mountain Resort.

63 degree Shirtless park runs! June 5th

115 day(s) ago - Arapahoe Basin Ski Area.

Arapahoe Basin Ski Area +

Great sunny and warm day on the slush at the basin! Heard the season got extended another week?

115 day(s) ago - Arapahoe Basin Ski Area.

Grand Targhee Resort +

Skinned up Grand Targhee yesterday, to ski some summer corn. What a great way to spend the afternoon. Still skiing and almost June...!!!! Happy Days.

119 day(s) ago - Grand Targhee Resort.

Corn Snow
iPhone (2)

What a great season at Snowbird. Place is amazing. Wish I could've gone more than twice because I live in California.

119 day(s) ago - Snowbird.

Powder 20"
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area +

great conditions for spring! front side is soft and sticky towards the end of the day but no ice, yet. definitely not my last trip of the season to Abasin.

120 day(s) ago - Arapahoe Basin Ski Area.

Arapahoe Basin Ski Area +

Great spring conditions! Caught a tan too!!!

120 day(s) ago - Arapahoe Basin Ski Area.

skier

What is it like at Christmas here?

125 day(s) ago - Steamboat.

Read other skiers' firsthand reports from Rocky Mountains.