iPhone

I'm here now waiting for the lifts to run. I beat the snow but I'll wait. Want to be first in line so I will camp out at the ticket window. I'll be Indian dancing for snow. I'm here all the way from jolly ol' England mate!

21 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

hnicolay’s iPhone

It's the Dog Days of Summer ...... and I'm thinking about how I can't wait to use my Epic Pass this season !!!!

28 day(s) ago - Vail.

Christmas Wisher

All I want for this years x-mas is people stop posting selfies and report resort conditions....... Also tell the difference between social media apps...

60 day(s) ago - Ski Apache.

anonymous coward

My favorite resort!

60 day(s) ago - Eldora Mountain Resort.

salimani93

missing Colorado right about now......

68 day(s) ago - Breckenridge.

Bob Nitting Jr

Addison smith mom daduagdab Gssvdacmksuhs

77 day(s) ago - Eldora Mountain Resort.

63 degree Shirtless park runs! June 5th

81 day(s) ago - Arapahoe Basin Ski Area.

Arapahoe Basin Ski Area +

Great sunny and warm day on the slush at the basin! Heard the season got extended another week?

82 day(s) ago - Arapahoe Basin Ski Area.

Grand Targhee Resort +

Skinned up Grand Targhee yesterday, to ski some summer corn. What a great way to spend the afternoon. Still skiing and almost June...!!!! Happy Days.

85 day(s) ago - Grand Targhee Resort.

Corn Snow
iPhone (2)

What a great season at Snowbird. Place is amazing. Wish I could've gone more than twice because I live in California.

86 day(s) ago - Snowbird.

Powder 20"
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area +

great conditions for spring! front side is soft and sticky towards the end of the day but no ice, yet. definitely not my last trip of the season to Abasin.

86 day(s) ago - Arapahoe Basin Ski Area.

Arapahoe Basin Ski Area +

Great spring conditions! Caught a tan too!!!

86 day(s) ago - Arapahoe Basin Ski Area.

skier

What is it like at Christmas here?

92 day(s) ago - Steamboat.

Deepsky

Going to be great if the wx cooperates this weekend. Groomers still awesome. Full blown Springtime, the water is coming, but only a few spots now. Worth a season-ending trip this weekend.

92 day(s) ago - Arapahoe Basin Ski Area.

Arapahoe Basin Ski Area +

Still plenty of snow, worth the trip.

93 day(s) ago - Arapahoe Basin Ski Area.

Spring Snow

Read other skiers' firsthand reports from Rocky Mountains.