by: Euro Traveler - 28th December 2011

Nice nature
Hostile, uncivilized environment

Because I want to prevent someone from thinking that I am prejudiced, I want to state that we were in Bansko at November with a big company and it was very nice. Because of that we arranged our Christmas vacation to be in Bansko. If I was prejudiced, I was positive prejudiced. But, after what we faced, I can say only one thing: NONE IN BANSKO, NEVER AGAIN. It proved in more than one occasion that Bulgarians have hostile intentions against the foreigners. I can't say why is that. Maybe, now that they have put some euros in their pockets (5-6 years ago they were starving to dead) they are showing their true character and not the fake servile they showed before. Bulgarians are total barbarian and uncivilized people. I think that it was a big mistake that we accepted them in the European Union. Just imagine that, when we were there, we saw doormen in clubs hitting women! That kind of brave men are the Bulgarians. The behaviour of the waiters and the staff was offensive and absolutely rude. And the prices were the same like in Greece and sometimes even higher. To say the truth we went in some restaurants / clubs that the behaviour was barely acceptable. In 1-2 occasion it was even fine. But that was the exception. I recommend that for the next 10 years, no tourist from other country must go to this hostile to the tourists Bulgarian village. We must show them that their rude, hostile and uncivilized behaviour will not be accepted. No tourist in Bansko.