by: Clark - 6th September 2010

Lots of intermediate runs, area access
Piste conditions during afternoon

Went as a party of 4, two beginners (including me), one intermediate and one expert (my partner). We stayed at the Olympic village - basic accomodation, however clean and had a lovely balcony view. We went for the Easter holidays, and as a result in the afternoon the temperature was very hot for skiing, and the pistes got all slushy. Would not recommend going at this time of the year again, as the afternoon held little enjoyment. This is not really an area for beginners, as there are lots of red runs and hardly any greens - with some of the reds being as steep as the black runs. I thoroughly enjoyed it and even though I was a beginner on holiday, I tried all of the runs, however my friend who was also a beginner but less of a maniac, than me didn't enjoy it. I would recommend it for intermediate / expert skiiers, who aren't looking for a good nightlife as well. The best feature was the area lift pass, which meant other resorts could be accessed. (Try the olympic black runs, especially from the starter hut lol)