Spring Mount Rocks Montgomery County

by: lovetoski&spell - Jan 9, 2010

Pros: Great Place for College Students, Little Kids, Families

Cons: None

Date Visited: Jan 1, 2010

Spring Mountain was awesome. I'm reading these reviews because my family and I have been skiing at Spring Mountain for years. The customer service staff are excellent and friendly. Group Sales did an awesome job with my school trip for high schoolers. The After School Program is the best, my clumsy 10 year old is now a great skiier thanks to this program. The Mole Hill/Magic Carpet and little kids Snow play are great, my two year old twins loved the program. Boot rentals people helped my aging great uncle get his snowboard boots on and he had a blast. All the staff is friendly. They have some great competitons. We love tubing, but weeknights are the best for tubing it's not as crowded. We've gone many times on weekends and the lines are not really an issue. All places have lines on weekends and they move fast. The mountain also contains a great diversification of the people in the area. It's a new and exciting for people who have never been here before. I forgot to mention I also did the Canopy Tour after Fox News was there. They are the only ski resort in the area that has a canopy tour and the experience can't be beat!!!!!!! So all the haters can take the snow and shove it where it doesn't shine!!! :) Also people who write reviews should learn to spell, makes it easier for us smart people to read and follow along.