by: romano.jacki - 9th February 2009

None
The worst place ever.

Don't go for the Snow Tubing! This place is an absulte rip off. Took the kids snow tubing and sure it's cheep, but it was the worst snow tubing ever. First they won't let you past this bridge that they have at the entrance with out a lift ticket, so the adults had to buy tickets just so we could help the little ones. Thank God we went over with the kids becuase it was complete caos. After an HOUR WAIT, They made the kids lay in their stomache which bent them in half and one of the kids got hurt! The staff there was so rude and actually they could care less. The guys working the tug line to take you up the hill works in SLOW Motion, so it took a entire hour to get about 30-40 people up the hill. Then you go down and your on your stomache so your head it completely exposed out there to slam into the icy side. I really was afraid for myself and my children. We went down only once and decided it was not worth the hour wait and the injuries. Of course we complained, but they must be so used to people complaining that they could care less. Oh, and they have a very strict "no refund" policy. I am sure it's because they would make no money at all otherwise. Go the extra 20 minutes to Beak Creek.