First hand, user-generated ski reports from Montage Mountain.

Displaying 131 - 135 of 386 First-hand Reports

Hard Packed
posted 1 years ago by m

Great conditions on Friday with no lines during the day. Mostly, a nice staff and definitely a great repair shop. Our group was alone on most trails which was nice. But they can do better by having the top to bottom lift open (especially when they say 7/7 were open) and Friday day rates shouldn't be weekend rates. The few people working the lifts were on their phone, not coming out of the box, or chewing/smoking. Great base and conditions otherwise, but what annoyed me the most was that the one top to bottom was closed, when I had to pay weekend rates for a Friday morning/afternoon.
posted 1 years ago by Outback Jack

Can my posts be published please and not deleted?? I have a viable concern.. The lift workers are inexperienced and are going to hurt someone. We've told management but the more this gets out the better!! The conditions are good overall.
posted 1 years ago by Tim's iPhone

Powder everywhere....sun is out and it is so beautiful up here. We are having a great time and are staying here all weekend instead of heading to Elk.
Montage Mountain +
Packed powder
posted 1 years ago by K2 skibum

Conditions are excellent. Nonstop snowmaking for days. New snow is tons cause they don't stop making it. This cold air makes it like powder. Mark V is the man!! Food in Slocum hollow, they have a chef- it's awesome!! I have yet to have a bad time at this place. Customer for life!!!!
posted 1 years ago by iPhone

Snow was amazing but I was diss appointed with prices at lodge every thing was way way over priced

Displaying 131 - 135 of 386 First-hand Reports