by: anonymous_user - 9th March 2007

I skied Sno Mountain on March 9th. The slopes were very well groomed, had lots of snow, not too crowded & had short lift lines. I was impressed. The area became more crowded after 4:30 PM when the after school crowd arrived. The ski conditions are much better now than when the area was known as Montage. The food was very good, but I found the portions skimpier than with the previous management. The lodge area needs more seating for skiers who are taking a break. All the dining area seats seemed to be occupied by non skiers who were there while their children skied. It was difficult to find an empty seat to take a rest and eat my dinner. Another problem with the dining area was the ski bags & clutter around the seating areas that made walking & finding a seat very difficult. This did not impress me! My favorite change at Sno Mountain is the Any 4 hour Pass. I will definitely use this ticket option in the future since it will enable me to ski more often. My conclusion is that Sno Mountain has definetely made many possitive improvements. I will return.