Related Regions: Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, North America, United States

Shawnee Mountain Ski Area Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Shawnee Mountain Ski Area

What are the ski conditions like right now at Shawnee Mountain Ski Area? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Shawnee Mountain Ski Area to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

iPhone

Powder all over the place great day. Black diamonds turned into mogules by 2:00

Powder 4"
Shawnee Mountain Ski Area +

Little bit of powder. Snowing now only downside is a few spots of hard packed snow.

Machine Groomed 0"
Season Pass Holder

Good mountain great for beginners. They need to learn how to groom the trails. They blocked people on Instagram for trashing there mountain which is hilarious.

Shawnee Mountain Ski Area +

Pretty good for pa. They blew a lot of snow over night and conditions were good in the morning. Slushy in the early afternoon. All and all they did greAt with what they had.

Machine Made
anonymous

enjoying first ski of the year. conditions are just fine, could use more snow but who couldn't? not near as many people here as I thought there would be.

Hard Packed 0"

lots of snow making

Machine Made 2"
Shawnee Mountain Ski Area +

My very first time at Shawnee. Can't say I was disappointed... What do you expect from 700ft vertical drop. If it wasn't because Camelback was packed to a "T", and we have two very eager boys, we won't have come here. Over all the mountain is full of beginners but all other areas were pleasantly quiet. We send the two boys to lessons, and surprisingly, the are the only two in the top echelon... can you say "private lesson" for the price of coach, yes one instructor took the two boys and the boys had lots of fun. I would like to broadcast my many thanks.

Hard Packed
dryjectne1

Everything open except Arrowhead. Before January! Let it snow.

Machine Groomed 0"
Anonymous

pray for snow..much needed!

Shawnee Mountain Ski Area +

I agree with other post lift guys have been grumpy.was there other day I'm a season pass holder I was basically only one on mtn and dude asked to see my pass 60 runs in a row c'mon bro really u just saw it 2 min ago and ull see it again 2 mins from now luv my mtn I know they have a job but chill bra

Get More From OnTheSnow

Get snow reports, weather, forecasts, news and ski conditions for your favorite ski resorts.