Related Regions: Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, North America, United States

Shawnee Mountain Ski Area Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Shawnee Mountain Ski Area

What are the ski conditions like right now at Shawnee Mountain Ski Area? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Shawnee Mountain Ski Area to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

lots of snow making

Machine Made 2"
Shawnee Mountain Ski Area +

My very first time at Shawnee. Can't say I was disappointed... What do you expect from 700ft vertical drop. If it wasn't because Camelback was packed to a "T", and we have two very eager boys, we won't have come here. Over all the mountain is full of beginners but all other areas were pleasantly quiet. We send the two boys to lessons, and surprisingly, the are the only two in the top echelon... can you say "private lesson" for the price of coach, yes one instructor took the two boys and the boys had lots of fun. I would like to broadcast my many thanks.

Hard Packed
dryjectne1

Everything open except Arrowhead. Before January! Let it snow.

Machine Groomed 0"
Anonymous

pray for snow..much needed!

Shawnee Mountain Ski Area +

I agree with other post lift guys have been grumpy.was there other day I'm a season pass holder I was basically only one on mtn and dude asked to see my pass 60 runs in a row c'mon bro really u just saw it 2 min ago and ull see it again 2 mins from now luv my mtn I know they have a job but chill bra

Shawnee Mountain Ski Area +

Snow pouring down on shawnee yesterday. Great day!!!

Packed powder 4"
shovelracer

Conditions are real nice today for early season. Not a lot of people here. The lift staff has been a little grumpy.

Packed powder 2"
shovelracer

Packed powder 2"
Anonymous

Great soft day yesterday!

Shawnee Mountain Ski Area +

Had a great first ski of the year at Shawnee Mountain