by: anonymous_user - 18th November 2007

hi i am margot and i am 12 years old,and i am from staten island,new york i have been skiing sinces i was 7, every year i learn something new because i take lessions.thier teachers are so great i have a great time there too.when i take lessions it alowes my parents to go and do blake dimandes(realy hared ones)and in that hour i learn new things and also what i am doing wrong. we take lessons on the bunny slop they close it so that other people dont interact with the lession. first we ski down the bunny slopso the teachers can put you with your group that best fits you. then if you are a bigginer you dont do that, but if you our past that you learn on bunny for a little bit and then go and practic with your teacher on green or blue trails(bunny trails=realy easy green=easy blue=middum).after that i feel confodint and then show my parents what i learnd.my parentsowen a house in lake niome(pocono pines,pa)so shownee is realy close(30min. i have a great thime i hope you all try it -margot n.