Related Regions: Pennsylvania, North America, United States

Seven Springs Firsthand Reports

Firsthand, user-generated ski reports from Seven Springs.

posted 130 day(s) ago by anonymous user

We gave up buying passes two years ago. It's just not worth the value at this resort.
posted 130 day(s) ago by cycle time

We are also a family of 3 that will not renew our passes. Seven Springs lost the charm we enjoyed for about 35 years. We have decided to ski other places in Western PA and NY. Mainly because of poor services and cost have average everything. They lost our 3rd generation of skiers.
posted 131 day(s) ago by a pass holder

It is a joke that all they care about is the pipe. I am not renewing my pass this year as they do not care about providing quality skiing for the average customer. I would rather make a few trips to Holiday Valley than buy a pass to continue to ski in crappy conditions.
Hard Packed
posted 132 day(s) ago by not steep and really not

We get why they build the park for press only. We also get the average guy is not important anymore at this area. Closing weekend and 45.00 for 1 open slope. The are going to lose the next generation of visits. Sad direction if you ask me.
posted 132 day(s) ago by Steep and Deep

It didn't get cold enough to make snow this weekend. Burton comes next weekend for another national event. That's why they build the pipe.