Related Regions: Pennsylvania, North America, United States

Seven Springs Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Seven Springs

What are the ski conditions like right now at Seven Springs? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Seven Springs to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

iPhone

It is fantastic that they got so much use out of them Pipe this year!! They should move more guns to The Spot and make 2 pipes next year

257 day(s) ago - Seven Springs.

jrh

So sad to see the decline/ poor management of 7S. It used to be my favorite drivable place. I just won't make the drive anymore. As tiny as Wintergreen is, their snowmaking abilities and efforts are far superior. Maybe Vail will buy 7S....

262 day(s) ago - Seven Springs.

skidog

I won't go as far to not renew my pass because of the issues I have with the resort, as I still like to ski there. I just haven't spent any money on anything else when I am there.

anonymous user

We gave up buying passes two years ago. It's just not worth the value at this resort.

cycle time

We are also a family of 3 that will not renew our passes. Seven Springs lost the charm we enjoyed for about 35 years. We have decided to ski other places in Western PA and NY. Mainly because of poor services and cost have average everything. They lost our 3rd generation of skiers.

a pass holder

It is a joke that all they care about is the pipe. I am not renewing my pass this year as they do not care about providing quality skiing for the average customer. I would rather make a few trips to Holiday Valley than buy a pass to continue to ski in crappy conditions.

264 day(s) ago - Seven Springs.

not steep and really not

We get why they build the park for press only. We also get the average guy is not important anymore at this area. Closing weekend and 45.00 for 1 open slope. The are going to lose the next generation of visits. Sad direction if you ask me.

Hard Packed
Steep and Deep

It didn't get cold enough to make snow this weekend. Burton comes next weekend for another national event. That's why they build the pipe.

iPhone

Epic day on the hill. Rode the top of the pipe for hours because there was actually a base there. A crusty top with copious amounts of powder from last night. All I can say EPIC conditions and for 50 bucks worth every cent.

265 day(s) ago - Seven Springs.

Hard Packed
iPhone

Holiday Valley and Snowshoe made snow last night to give everyone great conditions. We have 1 slope and 45 lift tickets but a massive pipe with tons of snow.

265 day(s) ago - Seven Springs.