Related Regions: Pennsylvania, North America, United States

Seven Springs Firsthand Reports

Firsthand, user-generated ski reports from Seven Springs.

passholder

Will the super pipe be open this weekend.

195 day(s) ago - Seven Springs.

iPhone

45.00 to ski Wagner and Fawn this weekend. Just can't figure out this place.

195 day(s) ago - Seven Springs.

Wet Snow
Protect Our Winters

What very short and disappointing season. While I was out there arcing turns while most of you complained about things out of your control, can I recommend some offseason reading? Maybe look into the Protect Our Winter's movement or read Deep by Porter Fox.

196 day(s) ago - Seven Springs.

iPhone

56" to zero base in a hurry. They wasted so many resources in The Spot. Tough year for sure but they lack concern for other areas of the resort. From top to bottom we give the a C-. They want top dollar for average services. Ticket prices have doubled in the last 8 years.

199 day(s) ago - Seven Springs.

Spring Snow
iPhone

Really the only reason I still come here is because we've had a condo up at Swiss Mountain since 85'

199 day(s) ago - Seven Springs.

no more snow

UNREAL!!! Deplorable conditions and what is most upsetting is they had to close the Gunner chair today for lack of snow. There is a massive amount of snow in the Spot but the lift was closed there too. We are done with this place once and for all.

Wet Snow 0"
Beautiful world

What an awesome day !

iPhone

We arrived today and the tickets are 75.00 per adult and the Gunner chair is closed. What a joke this place has become. They built a pipe but no longer lift access. Closed. Last trip ever to 7Springs.

smolek1986

is 7springs still charging full price for these conditions? I tjink this weekend rate was $75 that's why I don't ski there any more.

muddy skiing

Terrible muddy mess! Outside of Tahoe lodge was nothing but mud. Every slope had limitations with some being just about slope wide. Pick of the day - stay in the pipe or on top of it. They should just close after this weekend.

201 day(s) ago - Seven Springs.

Wet Snow