Related Regions: Pennsylvania, North America, United States

Seven Springs Firsthand Reports

Firsthand, user-generated ski reports from Seven Springs.

anonymous user

Lame a@$ resort. Only good thing it is close to Pittsburgh but gor the extra 45 drive hit Blue Knob. Steeper and great glades.

anonymous user

Up here now and a dusting not the inch they claim. Packed powder? No way! Not true! It is a dusting on a frozen hard base from it being 60/sun, then rain and now cold. Save your money becuase it is not worth the 50 dollars they are charging. What happened to spring rates? Lets squeeze us for ever last penny. Yesterday the place was empty and I know next week they will close for weekdays.

anonymous user

anyone update? worth going? it is march...

anonymous user

Went Tubbing with the family and had dinner at the Slopeside. Food was terrible. Service was worse. Overall experience was a D. For the price we expected a bit more but from what I have been seeing here this resort is not what it once was. We skied here 4-5 times this season and the conditions were average to below with many spots having rocks and dirt showing. We will go to Hidden Valley from here out or Blue Knob.

anonymous user

It's warm, it's March. The conditions were exactly how I expected and I had a lot of fun. Even took my buddy for free since it was Monday.

anonymous user

Dirt is pushing up and the brown snow is appearing. So much for 48" base. I am surprised they are not measuring the pipe for the base. Lame resort

anonymous user

I had a great weekend of skiing. love lost girl and lost boy had great coverage for march. i did a double nack nack into the airbag too. had drinks with Nutting at the Foggy G for happy hour. got twenty of my friends to buy season passes too. until next year The imposter of the real KTM Johnny

anonymous user

Please sell the resort. It Sux these days and is driving everyone away including us. The only reason it ended up being ok this year was the late snow. If we didnt have the last couple of weeks of snow we would have been skiing gravel all winter. Nuttin good here

anonymous user

oh johnny why no updates lately?(i miss your upbeat attitude and your friendly comments about the owners...(i want to hear more 7springs fairy tales before the season is up)please dont dissapoint....

all crap on stowe.