Related Regions: Pennsylvania, North America, United States

Seven Springs Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Seven Springs

What are the ski conditions like right now at Seven Springs? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Seven Springs to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

171.5 | 172.5 | 173.5 | 174.5
anonymous user

Right on with chumps shut up and ski!

anonymous user

I can't wait for next year! It sounds like i'll have the slopes to myself! Like the snow is going to be any better 5 miles away at Hidden Valley! You can tell what kind of skiers post o this site......east coast chumps that don't know what they are talking about!! love it

anonymous user

after going here 9x this season, I went back to Holiday Valley NY & realized what a waste 7 Springs is! Even though its 2 hrs closer for me, this place is way more expensive YET has less lifts, less trails,less snow, less good snow, less woods, narrow trails that get packed very quickly, etc.. I'm not a pass holder complaining, rather I'm just telling ppl how much more u will LOVE HV NY! For the price & amount of snow & acreage, its definitely worth the drive!

powder day

anonymous user

51.00 for 3 lifts. Nutting this is why people are leaving in large amounts. We came up for spring break but sorry we did because of your services offered. Our dinner last night was terrible and the service was worse. We have been coming here for years but next year we will go else where. I didnt believe the reports but now i do. people defending this place are you really visiting?

anonymous user

End of season good but very slow start after terrible last year we will not be buying passes. We are going to ski other areas during the week to avoid the crowds. 7Springs has not earned our business these days. Good luck Mr Nutting you will need it

anonymous user

Thanks for a decent season, see you at the pond skim.

anonymous user

Place is butt. All around not much good to say. Not coming back and i am from Pittsburgh, not from out of town. You and your husband must not get out much to ski because this place has gone way down.

anonymous user

For March 17th the coverage was great and surface conditon was decent, each slope varied, best run was top half of giant steps, great tailgating in the north lot, will be buying my pass for next year soon, regardless of what people say on here terrain is better than anything else close by and at the end of the day that's all that matters to me.

anonymous user

hey teen. i assume mommy and daddy still buy your ticket or pass. until you are buying STFU.

171.5 | 172.5 | 173.5 | 174.5