Related Regions: Pennsylvania, North America, United States

Seven Springs Firsthand Reports

Firsthand, user-generated ski reports from Seven Springs.

171.5 | 172.5 | 173.5 | 174.5
anonymous user

Well said. Bet some people would find a reason to complain if lift tickets were free.

anonymous user

it may be march but over at hidden valley there are no bare spots to be found. meanwhile at springs rocks and large grass patches are showing up everywhere. Its not a march thing its a management thing.

anonymous user

great march skiing. good cover , remember we are in PA.

anonymous user

Returned from ski trip in Utah Sunday. Spent day skiing here today. Good coverage on trails with minimal limitations. Conditions are excellent considering this is almost the middle of March. There were bare patches and vegetation on MANY of the trails at Park City, so for the poster who complained about conditions here, ski somewhere else and compare. I will not be renewing my season pass here (not running all the lifts is just 1 reason), but I have a hard time hearing people complain about the current mid-march conditions. If they are still charging $50/day when half the trails are closed and half the trails are mud, then I would be upset....

anonymous user

Lame a@$ resort. Only good thing it is close to Pittsburgh but gor the extra 45 drive hit Blue Knob. Steeper and great glades.

anonymous user

Up here now and a dusting not the inch they claim. Packed powder? No way! Not true! It is a dusting on a frozen hard base from it being 60/sun, then rain and now cold. Save your money becuase it is not worth the 50 dollars they are charging. What happened to spring rates? Lets squeeze us for ever last penny. Yesterday the place was empty and I know next week they will close for weekdays.

anonymous user

anyone update? worth going? it is march...

anonymous user

Went Tubbing with the family and had dinner at the Slopeside. Food was terrible. Service was worse. Overall experience was a D. For the price we expected a bit more but from what I have been seeing here this resort is not what it once was. We skied here 4-5 times this season and the conditions were average to below with many spots having rocks and dirt showing. We will go to Hidden Valley from here out or Blue Knob.

anonymous user

It's warm, it's March. The conditions were exactly how I expected and I had a lot of fun. Even took my buddy for free since it was Monday.

anonymous user

Dirt is pushing up and the brown snow is appearing. So much for 48" base. I am surprised they are not measuring the pipe for the base. Lame resort

171.5 | 172.5 | 173.5 | 174.5