Related Regions: Pennsylvania, North America, United States

Seven Springs Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Seven Springs

What are the ski conditions like right now at Seven Springs? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Seven Springs to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

anonymous user

Chump. Nice. We ski 50-60 days a year here and out west. Level 2 PSIA instructor so I can ski very well I promise you that. We are unhappy with so many things here and we have the right to post our likes and dislikes. We have been here since the 80's and in our 40's so we know this place well. Snow quality is poor because the snow making system is outdated, grooming is uneven or down at the wrong time, to much effort put into parks and not the entire mtn, lifts not opening on time no reason for this and the list can go on. We are done with skiing here for now and will explore our options. many out there with Blue Knob being the first choice and Holiday Valley next.

anonymous user

this is to all the people that complain about seven springs. go to hidden valley and ski with all the people there. or even better go to park city where there is no snow either. this is the best in this area. the less people are here the more i can ski. so leave.

anonymous user

chumps. ill bet u are too young to remember when it was groomed correctly and they made actual snow. who is the real chump?

anonymous user

Chumps! Haha Think outside of the 7Springs box. i agree about Holiday Valley is so much better. Enjoy your slopes here and accept poor offerings.

anonymous user

Right on with chumps shut up and ski!

anonymous user

I can't wait for next year! It sounds like i'll have the slopes to myself! Like the snow is going to be any better 5 miles away at Hidden Valley! You can tell what kind of skiers post o this site......east coast chumps that don't know what they are talking about!! love it

anonymous user

after going here 9x this season, I went back to Holiday Valley NY & realized what a waste 7 Springs is! Even though its 2 hrs closer for me, this place is way more expensive YET has less lifts, less trails,less snow, less good snow, less woods, narrow trails that get packed very quickly, etc.. I'm not a pass holder complaining, rather I'm just telling ppl how much more u will LOVE HV NY! For the price & amount of snow & acreage, its definitely worth the drive!

powder day

anonymous user

51.00 for 3 lifts. Nutting this is why people are leaving in large amounts. We came up for spring break but sorry we did because of your services offered. Our dinner last night was terrible and the service was worse. We have been coming here for years but next year we will go else where. I didnt believe the reports but now i do. people defending this place are you really visiting?

anonymous user

End of season good but very slow start after terrible last year we will not be buying passes. We are going to ski other areas during the week to avoid the crowds. 7Springs has not earned our business these days. Good luck Mr Nutting you will need it