Related Regions: Pennsylvania, North America, United States

Seven Springs Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Seven Springs

What are the ski conditions like right now at Seven Springs? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Seven Springs to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

cho.nam’s iphone4s

Anyone board or ski today? How were the conditions?

17 hours ago - Seven Springs.

little boy

Sad not open next week

1 day(s) ago - Seven Springs.

Machine Groomed
really56buckstoday

I can't believe I paid 56 bucks to ski Wagner! Feeling ripped off! 26" base nope.

15 day(s) ago - Seven Springs.

Machine Made
Cincinatti Horambe's

They are adding a new trail this year back by Lost Girl called Shooting Horambe.

75 day(s) ago - Seven Springs.

anonymous user

Any word on improvements for the upcoming season yet????

123 day(s) ago - Seven Springs.

anonymous user

Epic pass for Colorado Utah and California cost a lil less then the 7 springs full pass! Go ski some real mnts next year and stop complaining! Super pipe is the best thing springs got going on!

247 day(s) ago - Seven Springs.

iPhone

The pipe has sprung a brown spot at the top. Time to blow more snow to save it. Time to head west for huge powder days. I hear epic here, no maybe great at best. So many places 12" plus of freshies the last couple of days.

257 day(s) ago - Seven Springs.

iPhone

It is fantastic that they got so much use out of them Pipe this year!! They should move more guns to The Spot and make 2 pipes next year

258 day(s) ago - Seven Springs.

jrh

So sad to see the decline/ poor management of 7S. It used to be my favorite drivable place. I just won't make the drive anymore. As tiny as Wintergreen is, their snowmaking abilities and efforts are far superior. Maybe Vail will buy 7S....

263 day(s) ago - Seven Springs.

skidog

I won't go as far to not renew my pass because of the issues I have with the resort, as I still like to ski there. I just haven't spent any money on anything else when I am there.

264 day(s) ago - Seven Springs.