Related Regions: Pennsylvania, North America, United States

Seven Springs Firsthand Reports

Firsthand, user-generated ski reports from Seven Springs.

Cincinatti Horambe's

They are adding a new trail this year back by Lost Girl called Shooting Horambe.

3 day(s) ago - Seven Springs.

anonymous user

Any word on improvements for the upcoming season yet????

51 day(s) ago - Seven Springs.

anonymous user

Epic pass for Colorado Utah and California cost a lil less then the 7 springs full pass! Go ski some real mnts next year and stop complaining! Super pipe is the best thing springs got going on!

175 day(s) ago - Seven Springs.

iPhone

The pipe has sprung a brown spot at the top. Time to blow more snow to save it. Time to head west for huge powder days. I hear epic here, no maybe great at best. So many places 12" plus of freshies the last couple of days.

185 day(s) ago - Seven Springs.

iPhone

It is fantastic that they got so much use out of them Pipe this year!! They should move more guns to The Spot and make 2 pipes next year

186 day(s) ago - Seven Springs.

jrh

So sad to see the decline/ poor management of 7S. It used to be my favorite drivable place. I just won't make the drive anymore. As tiny as Wintergreen is, their snowmaking abilities and efforts are far superior. Maybe Vail will buy 7S....

191 day(s) ago - Seven Springs.

skidog

I won't go as far to not renew my pass because of the issues I have with the resort, as I still like to ski there. I just haven't spent any money on anything else when I am there.

anonymous user

We gave up buying passes two years ago. It's just not worth the value at this resort.

cycle time

We are also a family of 3 that will not renew our passes. Seven Springs lost the charm we enjoyed for about 35 years. We have decided to ski other places in Western PA and NY. Mainly because of poor services and cost have average everything. They lost our 3rd generation of skiers.

a pass holder

It is a joke that all they care about is the pipe. I am not renewing my pass this year as they do not care about providing quality skiing for the average customer. I would rather make a few trips to Holiday Valley than buy a pass to continue to ski in crappy conditions.

193 day(s) ago - Seven Springs.