by: anonymous_user - 29th February 2008

I am also a home owner here at Seven Springs and I disagree with the last posting that the resort is changing for the better. I have had a home here for 8 years and right now I am seeing more resales with lower prices. Now that Nutting has purchased the condo property I am sure we are going to see a change here also. Prices have gone up a lot and the place is a crowded as ever. The new Gunner chair is faster but the lift lines are still as long and I have lost count of how many times the chair has broken down. Hidden Valley is going to show Seven Springs up real soon and if rumor has it they will be operating Laural next year. Seven springs will never be more unless they expand the ski area. I am always amazed how you can't leave the base area on a Saturday because of the learn to ski area is right outside of the main lodge and it is land locked. They need to make a true beginner area away from the base area. Nothing like trying to come in or out of the lodge and there are hundreds of first time skiers. Food services has gone down hill for years including Helens. Very average food at best. Overall Seven Springs is average and if I had to travel to get here I would go to another resort.