by: anonymous_user - 27th February 2008

I am a property owner at 7Springs with a great 3BR, ski in, ski out condo right at the top of Avalanche. Please do not listen to these reviews that whine and complain about changes and increasing prices. This place is changing for the better and its great for the property values. They are building more townhomes and patio homes at the top of Stow. These will be priced starting the $400-$500K range. My wife and I are already on the list to buy one of these. The rumor is that the Nuttings want to clear out the trailer trash and send them over to a neighboring resort. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with that. I am more than happy to pay and extra $10 for a lift ticket if it shortens the wait and allows them to continue installing the upgrades. People think nothing of paying those kinds of prices to go to Kennywood or Cedar Point but they gripe and complain when they pay $50 for a lift ticket and get 25 rides up the mountain. It just shows what a warped sense of value some people have. The Nuttings are trying to make it into a first class resort and, in my opinion they are succeeding. If you can't afford first class try Wisp or Hidden Valley. The skiing has been excellent this year and with all the snow we got this weekend I am looking forward to another great weekend of skiing.