Seven Springs Review

by: anonymous_user - Feb 9, 2008

Date Visited: Feb 9, 2008

7Springs is on the change but for the better? I don't think so and either do many others that have been here for many years. It has been nice to see so many upgrades to the overall resort but with that has come a huge increase of prices. Portions are smaller and the food pricing is out of this world. 3.00 for a 20 oz Coke is crazy since it is a 50% increase from last season. I have had the food service people tell me that the Nuttings think this is like a ball game. Nuttings have ruined the Pirates and now they are coming after our resort. It has been said that prices will continue to increase so that the "trash" leaves 7Springs and visits the neighboring resort. Well if Hidden Valley gets Laural open you will get your wish and many people will leave 7Springs. Today 2/9 the conditions were very poor. There are areas that the snow is snow is so thin that is was nothing but rock buy there is a massive pile of snow sitting on Alpine for a half pipe. Why not spread it out so we are destroying our skis? 24" Base? Maybe in a select area. Snow report is never correct. It is always packed powder even when it is all ice.
Herman we miss you