keep looking

by: skihard - Feb 26, 2013

Pros: great terrain parks and super pipe

Cons: management and sooo much more

Recommended For: Empty Nesters

Date Visited: Feb 1, 2013

let me start by saying I am a local and have been skiing 7 springs for over 20 years. Many years ago it was a fantastic place that cared about it's customers and the staff seemed to really enjoy their jobs. NOT ANYMORE!! MANAGEMENT, MANAGEMENT or lack there of. From the hotel and restaurant to skiing and the snow sports school. Their snow making is a joke...what they have done to it is sad and unjust to the skiers who pay top dollar. They actually make snow that falls in patches of yellow sticky snow and if you are unfortunate to hit it, it will throw you right out of your skis! The worst part? They know it and have known it now for 2 years and do not care. Their Tiny Tots program use to be great 10 years ago when my kids went through it. Now? Well let me say I had friends visit with small children and they put them in the program....and to great disappointment and after lots of money it was a very poorly run program from instructors to the food. Rude and unprofessional and we dealt with the Head guy!! I was so embarrassed...it was no where near the fine program it once was. When talking to employees....well they had nothing nice to say about the place. No loyalty and I can't say I blame them!! So sad what has happened to this ski resort it was once such a family oriented place and now is being run into the ground. Save your money or go somewhere else this place doesn't deserve it!!!