by: LValleyGirl27 - 1st February 2013

Family friendly, clean, friendly staff
Small stuff like bowling alley needs updated

We lways had a good time here before we had kids so we thought we'd try with the little ones. The kids loved the Tiny Tots all-day ski program and learned a lot. My husband and I had a good time on the slopes. Despite all the weird weather lately, they had a ton of trails open. We were surprised how quickly they recovered from the January thaw! The staff was very pleasant, outside of a couple snafus with our dinner orders. Our room was clean and comfy. But I do try to stay on the garden side so we don't have to hear the groomers at night. The lodge was recently renovated and it's so much better than the dirty, dank lodge it used to be. Over the last few years, it's changed from a dirty frat house to a clean and safe ski lodge for families. Years ago, I would have NEVER brought my kids there! Nasty... Anyway, we did the Family Memories package which gave the kids free skiing, tubing, lodging, and a bunch of other stuff. Lots of fun! Some people beat down the new ownership and management team for stupid reasons, but I have seen a great turnaround here and a better quality product overall. Yes, sometimes you come across a cranky staff member, but you can quickly disarm that with a smile and some patience yourself.