by: Robert - 30th December 2010

Short lift lines, wide runs, great conditions, resonable prices
Long terrain park lines, not a ton of trails

Had a great time at Seven Springs resort. A friend and I stayed at the hotel on the mountain and had an unforgettable time! We went shortly after a major storm hit Seven Springs so conditions were great! Seven Springs' location underneath the great lakes I feel ensures that most of the time the conditions here are going to be better than a lot of other Pennsylvania resorts. It was my first time at this resort and I was impressed by the short lift lines and overall layout of the mountain. It was very easy to make our way around from one end of the mountain to the next. Being one of the larger PA mountains (by acreage) I was very pleased about this. We got the ski and stay package for the hotel which was very reasonably priced and of course included lift tickets. The hotel was gorgeous with lots of night life. Employees were friendly and the live music in the bar was great. If you are ever to go and stay there I strongly recommend hopping in the hot tub. Private hot tub looking straight at the slopes, was an amazing experience.