Unfriendly Staff

by: Vy - Dec 6, 2008

Pros: Good for beginners

Cons: Unfriendly staff and skiers

Recommended For: Singles

Date Visited: Dec 1, 2008

I went there today and had to park in the parking lot closest to the first lift up for the blue trail. Me and my boyfriend were looking for the building to pay for the lift ticket and we were on the snow, so we got stopped by an employee who asked if we needed help. So we said that we needed help finding the building to pay and he told us to follow him so we dd. We went inside and found out it was an office. They claimed that we were trying to get on the lift without paying! So they interrogated us for about 5-10 mins. And they found out that we were telling the truth even though there was no cause for suspicion to begin with other then walking around on the snow and pointing to where the building was. And a lot of other people came from the same parking lot that we did also and they were not stopped only us! I just think it was unfair that they pulled people out and accused them for no reason. And also the skiers there were very unfriendly. This is the last time I will ever snowboard at roundtop.