by: anonymous_user - 7th January 2008

Ski Roundtop is a very nice and friendly place to ski. It is more family oriented than a lot of places I've seen. My six year old grandaughter was treated exceptionally well during her lessons and was having fun afterward and was able to ski downhill herself. I have skied there many times during the past few years and have had very few gripes with the place. The person who seemed to post nothing but negative about this place needs to go someplace else to ski and stay there, especially if he doesn't want beginners around. If he's a pro, he needs to go over to the Swiss Alps or someplace like that. The slopes can be a little icy at times, but so have other slopes at other ski resorts. The food prices are no more expensive than others I've been to also. We aren't blessed with 5 or 6 feet of snow in this area every year, so the machines have to make most of what is there. The new snow machines they bought seem to be working much faster and producing a much better quality of snow. In my opinion it is a wonderful place to learn to ski. It also is a great place to get some good exercise for those who want to have some fun at the same time.