well groomed, manageable, good deals
restaurant food, no real diamond runs
I grew up skiing at Mont Tremblant and skied mostly out West as an adult. i was reluctant to ski east but have kids and we need week end entertainment. I really think for what it is, Camelback is great. Some tips:
* deals. Under 18 get a junior ticket (not just those under 13). Rent from ski barn and u get a passbook with a "buy 1 adult get 2 kids free" . The camelcard requires 3 trips to payout - worth it
* ski the middle lifts for the shortest lines - and the main lift early and late
* bring your own lunch - you can leave a knapsack and eat yout lunch pretty much in any lodge
* on week ends if you are not renting, take the left hand turn where the tubing is and park up by the first small lodge (on the left well before before the main lodge) you can see the two beginning lifts from there. much faster and easier.
* if renting skis, rent for $20 at one of several places on your left as you drive in about 1/2 mile before the hill - cheaper and faster and you can then use the better parking