by: Frank Castellanos - 8th January 2009

Good Trails
Need more ilumination at night

I live in Paterson NJ, exit 60 of RT 80 about 45 min to and hour from the mountain, really easy to get there. The lift tickets are a little expensive and the food too, (what can I say all mountains are), this year I got the triple play from them and save you a lot it comes out $32 per ride and you can used any day I am happy about that, I love the trails on camelback and I love them more when is fresh snow. Friendly environment, great place to learn and also to take it to the next level, if you never been there I recommend the place, for friends, couples and not to mention families. If you live around the area and you got some snow the night before, is a good reason to call out sick!! The only down I have to say besides the overprice food is the night illumination is not that great in some trails, you just have to be careful on the intersections and on long trails, try to use clear goggles or non at all, watch out for bumps!! I try to enjoy myself on every mountain I go always have fun and safety first.