by: Felipe - 11th December 2008

Large ski resort, affordable, good family acomodations
No true black runs.

This is where learned to ride a few seasons ago, conditions can get a bit icy and that can mean a broken tail bone for a leaner but oh well that's life, take it as they come. As far as the runs go they have a good variety of blue and greens, and some acceptable blacks I believe they even have one double black( which is really a very icy black). The crowds are not bad I went on a powder day and it was ok(expect all the snow to be gone by 10am), the lodge gets horribly crowded they need more space. The price is not that bad, considering this is the largest resort in PA. There is plenty of lodging around the area so you can shop around. They have good grooming and plenty of snow making, the park is good but I think bear creek has a better park. This 06/07 being my second season, I planned better trips, such as Colorado, Lake Tahoe and Northern Vermont, being in South Florida its expensive to travel north so i rather pay more and avoid going to PA, but if I find my self in PA again most probably Camel back would be the resort to go.