Related Regions: Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Season Pass Deals, North America, United States

Blue Knob Firsthand Reports

Skier Comments & Photos from the Slopes of Blue Knob

What are the ski conditions like right now at Blue Knob? Read commentaries and see photos from fellow skiers and riders sharing their on-mountain experiences. Check back daily for new user-generated firsthand reports from Blue Knob to see ski conditions, new snow and general stoke from the slopes along with images. Firsthand reports are submitted via the OnTheSnow Ski & Snow Report App. Download the free app to be part of the conversation.

Blue Knob +

Final ride of season. Thank you Blue Knob for a great year, even with the crappy conditions mother nature threw at us this season. Already counting down to next season.

267 day(s) ago - Blue Knob.

Ski Bum

How are conditions?

276 day(s) ago - Blue Knob.

Anonymous

Somebody didn't like my post?!

278 day(s) ago - Blue Knob.

iPhone

I think it's all a ploy to report snowfall each day to try to get peeps out to the slopes

281 day(s) ago - Blue Knob.

Blue Knob +

I say again. Ice. I've never seen as much solid ice on a trail as I did tonight on stembogen. Not hard pack. ICE. insane.

Dude's phone

I'm really wondering if knob is getting snow like it's been saying, nobody is posting pics or comments

stefan’s iPhone

Ice.

Firmer on Sunday and blue skies appeared after 2?pm

287 day(s) ago - Blue Knob.

Mom&Dad’s iPad

Saturday skiing nice considering conditions. I skied until noon and then started to get sloppy. I was going to stay and ski Today but thought it would be a mess. What's it like today?

288 day(s) ago - Blue Knob.

Spring Snow 0"
iPhone

Saturday was great , good snow everywhere

295 day(s) ago - Blue Knob.

Packed powder