by: Ike A. - 18th February 2014

Great Mountain and Night Skiiing
Lodging is Crappy

Went Skiing with my wife. If you intention is to be on the mountain all day then blue knob is the place to be. Its not crowded at all and pretty well groomed. More so there is great night skiing and really is a weekend getaway from the DMV metro area. The mountain was great great great!!! Its a total gem. honestly, and for the price you can't beat it! I had read the reviews on onthesnow.com before i left and i must say the reviews were very spot on. I took my front wheel drive up the mountain and low and behold i got stuck , but the mountain has a great shuttle service so we were't hampered by it. The mountain has a very family feel to it, and i think its really good to know. The only downside i the lodging. The rooms are old and seem like they have not been upgraded in a while. The also ran out of hot water on our stay there but I kinda of like the Cave Man thing going on :) All in all, its a a great mountain. if you don't like the lodging you can go else were there by. but.. I would def. go again! THANKS onthesnow.com You guys did and are doing good!