by: anonymous_user - 16th January 2008

I learned to Board at BB about 10 years ago, and over the years have brought many friends to the mountain, and I must say how disappointed I am getting with BB. They have turned the whole mountain into a terrain park, all of the good trails are now crowded with loads of skiers/boarders just sitting in the middle, there is no room to ride around. They have also cut back on there hours, raised lift ticket prices, and season passes. I remember when we used to buy season passes, it was the best deal around, you got 2 mountains for far less then the many other high priced mountains around, and it was good all day, none of this half day or 4 hour stuff they are pulling. Not to mention the insane crowds, when you pay $45 plus for a lift ticket I expect to be able to get back to the top of the mountain quickley. Now I look for different mountains to ride at, and I would no longer reccommend this mountain. Better choices are Camelback in the Poconos or if you can make it to NY then Windham is far better, bigger mountain, for the same price. You have really gone downhill BB!!!!