by: anonymous_user - 17th March 2008

What a wonderful experience. We took advantage of the Midweek Ski and Stay package, which put my wife and I and our two kids on the slopes for two days, including rentals and lessons, and a king suite hotel room for just over $200. One of the best bargains we've ever had. The hotel is just incredible - very "Western" feel - if you've been to Disney's Wilderness Lodge, you'll know what I'm talking about. Fireplaces and sitting areas overlooking the slopes everywhere, with lots of comfy chairs and coffee table books. Heated indoor pool, heated outdoor pool, and two outdoor hot tubs/jacuzzis. Room was spacious, very nicely decorated, and had lots of everything (pillows, soap, etc). Staff was incredible, from the extra blanket to helping find my lost cell phone to accomodating some special needs. Oh, and the skiing...all trails were open except tubing, and all were snow-covered with at least 24-36". Couple of bare spots, but out of the way and well marked. Very little ice, no lift lines whatsoever. Ski School was staffed by really hands-on instructors who took what I thought was an inordinate amount of time with each person. Rentals were a breeze with their great computer system; lockers were plentiful. Lots of food right off the slopes. All in all, we can't say anything bad about our stay. This place is a "secret", so I'm hesitant in telling you all about it, but I wanted to give them props for such a great time. Make sure you put this on your "must ski" and "must stay" list for next year!