by: anonymous_user - 5th December 2005

This resort sucks. I checked the Snow report on the Saturday i was going up and called their "Snow Phone" they reported good to fair conditions. When we got there we found out that the main lift for the mountain was down but hey were still charging full ticket price. They kept saying that the main lift would be up later but it never came back on line. That lift being closed shut down over 3/4 of the mountain from being used only a mid-mountain lift was operational and it takes 20 minutes to get to end and services 2 main runs. All the rest of the mountain was closed.The lift had been closed since Friday yet they did not list it on their website or mention that on their snow phone. I called their main office later that week to see if their was some way we could get a partial refund or a discount on a lift ticket in the future. THEY DECLINED TO HELP IN ANY WAS AND SAID "THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO." That is pretty poor customer service from a countain that charges 7.25 for a cheeseburger and fries. Thanks alot Willamette Pass.....You suck. I have been going to Willamette Pass for about 10 years now and have gone approximately 6=8 times this winter but from now on I am going to Hoodoo. At least they list when their lifts are down and they give ticket discounts if that is the case.