by: Felipe - 15th December 2008

Snow and views
Not too steep

I am an intermediate/advance rider that has visited many resorts in the united states. That said, I visited timberline in the beginning of may of 2008, this season in particular they had over 800" of snow, it was a great season. I was there for 3 days and they were incredible. The conditions were from icy to sticky to corn. but most of the time it was spring corn. The resort has some incredible glades, great parks and a lot of vertical. I would by no means consider this resort to be small. This has been the best experience that I have ever had riding. The service is excellent, the out of bound policies are extremely lenient and the crowds were non-existent. Fellow riders and skiers were great, I did not experience any problems with no one and everyone was very respectful to each other. The lodge is incredible, if you can afford it, go for it, you wont regret it. They have great prices for the lift tickets in spring, it was 2 of us and we payed $175 for 3 days of riding. But you can get a spring pass for $99 and ride close to two months of spring. People that complain about this resort do not know what they are taking about, in our experience there we explored so much terrain and never got bored at all. The runs of magic mile are incredible and the views are amazing. My only complain is that the resort is not as steep as other resorts I have been in the past.