by: Melanie - 15th October 2009

Great parks for all levels, widely lit for night boarding, fun staff
Gets a little crowded sometimes. Runs are short. Lifts are slow.

This place is awsome. It gives you everything you could want in a mountain all in a tiny package. I go here almost everytime I go snowboarding, about twice a week. They have great lift deals, like 2 4 1 coupons and ladies night tuesdays with 14 dollar lifts. Not to mention they are cheap anyways when paying full price! Its never too windy here, being nestled at the bottom of the mountain. The rails and jumps are around every corner, which is great for the park junky, like myself, and they have them in every size so the beginners can learn and move up in their skills. This is where I learned how to board. Also, there are lots of black and double black diamond runs. At night the hills are lit to the max for the best night boarding in the area. I love the staff. They make a point to get to know you by name, and they NEVER forget a returning face. Everyone who comes here seems to be fun and friendly. I have made many of new friends up here which I still meet for snowboarding to this day. The only thing I can complain about is when it gets hot, the snow melts fast in the day, making it near impossible to get ANY speed. But then it goes to night and skibowl is lucky enough to be shaded before it gets dark so the snow hardens fast. (yes, I guess you could say it ices over, but at least you can get some speed on it) They always have fun events here and its just an all around FUN environment.