Related Regions: Ohio, North America, United States

Brandywine Firsthand Reports

Firsthand, user-generated ski reports from Brandywine.

19nsever

there is not a lot of snow and a ton of ice

254 day(s) ago - Brandywine.

darthjj00

sucked today.. that's all I have to say

256 day(s) ago - Brandywine.

darthjj00

Great conditions fresh snow on the ground just needs to be groomed.

258 day(s) ago - Brandywine.

ramsey88ss

stopped by for a little bit (went to Bosron Mills first)... middle slopes open.....outer limits, shedder & The Park ( with a few jumps & features) open.. Icy, but not bad

261 day(s) ago - Brandywine.

cdpolick17

I went yestarday for my ski club at school and the "snow" seemed like ice chunks. It was still ok to go on but it felt like razor blades when you fell. Also I didn't notice a difference but my friends were complaining that it was hard to turn but I saw others doing well. The closed hills were J's Way, The Terrain Parks, and I think also Regular Johnson. Apparently it's supposed to snow a lot this week so hopefully things will be bwtter. Have Fun and Stay Safe!

262 day(s) ago - Brandywine.

Julia

I wouldn't recommend going as of right now. Snow is basically tiny ice pellets and makes for a lot of falls. Grass is showing in many places and there are mushy spots with mud underneath, everywhere. Wait like a week for real snow to come.

263 day(s) ago - Brandywine.

Johnny Tsunami

Anyone out there today? How is it?

266 day(s) ago - Brandywine.

Taylor's iPhone

They are blowing snow today!!!

270 day(s) ago - Brandywine.

ramsey88ss

Great Sunday yesterday! The Park was set up pretty nice (including jumps) and the features thoughout the resort was a nice change. Thanks for making it happen!

1 years ago - Brandywine.

Johnny Tsunami

Time to call it a season I'd say. Went out yesterday. Had to water ski through a few spots.

2 years ago - Brandywine.

Spring Snow 0"