familyof5

by: drswiga - Mar 15, 2011

Pros: fun,liked new rental equipment-had a great time-went again

Cons: food is nasty,cold,and xpensive-not much to do if u dont ski, pricey adventure for families

Recommended For: Singles

Date Visited: Jan 1, 2011

I haven't skied for years! in fact i had never been here before. i learned and skied HV in New York. I was skeptic but my son joined ski club for snowboarding. Me and the 13 yr old and 9 yr old (never snowbaorded before) used pass from my 13 yr old. had a great time! Ate the food there and it was cold and not very good at all. Next time we will eat ahead of getting there. Too much money for 5 people to eat and not good at all.other than that pretty good. The 9 yr old and i had to rent. looked like he had brand new equipment (very nice). i rented skis (nice). Just pricey when you ski ticket and rent. I did like it enough to come back. Went back in February (again free pass from another family member) and i rented skis (fine). Just hard to have to try to take a family of five all at once for lift tickets and rentals. We would definately break the bank!! So all in all.....had a great time just wish we all could more often.Oh yeah...don't know about nightlife because I was there to ski not get juiced!