Sunday 27 January - it was a beautiful day and the snow was perfect. A nice soft layer all over the run and the sun was out. We actually had to unzip some to cool off. The free ride area under the lift near the bottom was starting to show signs of the ground underneath closer to the end of the day due to the strong sunshine and not much of a base layer but everything else was amazing. There's been some sunny days since then but it's snowing pretty hard today which is evident in the Web cams. We will be there again tomorrow and I'll report back in.
Additionally, I find it worth mentioning that it was one of the best slopes for snowboarding that I've ever seen. I would say about 40% of the people on the slopes were boarders with the other 60% being skiers. That's also the highest ration of boarders I've ever seen.