Read other skiers' first hand reports from Northern Vermont.

Displaying 2956 - 2970 of 3087 First-hand Reports

posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

seriously dont turn this into useless internet arguments, gentlemen. thanks a lot
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

can't wait to stay at grunt's!!! RIP grandpa... hurry up with that jay cloud!!!
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

how about posting a ski report for Jay
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

sorry the easy east coast has such short mountains. but most of the west is tree skiing. its where the real technical skiing is. grew up in the east live in the west. come west and ull never want to go back easy east
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

west coast is wide open bowls of predictable easy terrain. some peaks have good stuff but that is over real quick. the east coast with a big powder dump is alot more technical skiing. the tree skiing in east is 100 times tighter than out west. yes i been to almost every spot out west and east. if you into wide open long runs then go west. if you like tight technical terrain than its east. best to ski everything than you be the judge.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

west coast skiers are even funnier. you think its a huge accomplishment to ski thru wide open bowls all day. wow look at me i skiing powder in a fruitbiwl with neon jacket matching my skis. we can ski anything east west south north. if there is snow we good to go.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

I ski both east and West. its the skills I have learned in the woods in the east that makes skiing with westers boring. anyone can look good skiing powder.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Saturday December 15 is set to be opening day!

I like the Snow at Jay And its worth the Drive
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

east coast skiers are funny. come out west we will show u all how its done
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Its funny i bumped into these guys from jay peak in b.c. last year. I was more familiar with the area so they ask me for a tour. I made two-three turns and they completely gone and lost way back somewhere lol. Keep working on those powder skills because we didnt even make it to the hard section yet and already lost you guys.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Just because you over analize every snow flake you see doesn't mean I not going to run you over soon as I get off the chairlift.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

its called orographics the terrain creates a micro climate. best way to know the depth is to go skiing. just cause u have done something a long time doesn't mean u know anything about it

its december
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

When is Bolton opening for the 2012-2013 season?

Displaying 2956 - 2970 of 3087 First-hand Reports