Read other skiers' first hand reports from Northern California.

Displaying 4486 - 4500 of 5925 First-hand Reports

posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

I agree the park is no what it use to be, it is a joke,I would rather drive to northstar and support there mountian even thow I have a season pass to cp. no world class snowboarder would admit to that park at cp.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Finally someone cares bt the people who actually consistently ride abd bring money to ur bars n food..park doesnt matter since its become china peak. I too was there yesterday and park was.a joke. two five ft boxes buried and rutted. o yeah a rail and a pushed up mound of snow. def no park!! where are these world class atheletes your tryin to defend tim?!?we cant even get our lips groomed let alone a new feature in over a month?!? Hire someone who cares cause by the looks of your "run itself mtn" we r hopeless!
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Couldnt disagree more with the last post! China Peak is doing a great job! I was there yesterday and there were many skiers AND BOARDERS who had a great day! CP has brought in a world class athlete to help their team develop a world class park. I am a skier but watched alot of boarders having ALOT of fun in the park. The good news for you is you get to go whereever you want to go! I am glad I have my season pass, and I know alot of others who are too. The old addage of you cant make everyone happy is true on the snow too! I skied the park at Northstar for 5 days straight two weeks ago and guess what, I heard complaints there too! I am thankful for an hour and a half drive! Keep up the good work CP.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

overcast and a bit windy at the top by snow is in great condition! all lifts open.

hi
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

this place is a complete joke!! we finally get snow and we still cant set up a terrain park!!! what is goin on tim its almost january and it still looks like your first week open in the park. three little kid boxes and a mound of snow.. nice guys .. how bt hiring someone who actually knows wat theyre doin. northstars little kid park is 98x better. pretty sad wen u have to drive 5 hrs judt to do whst u love wen we used to do it down the street when it was summit! china peak is a joke! tim ruined our mtn! go back to kirkwood u chump! lets get someone back on this mtn who cares and loves thier job. tim should b offerin our season pass money back. I for one wouldnt b back. china peak is just a waste of money anymore. i miss sierra summit.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

merry christmas to all. cant wait to gwt up there and shred!!!

yesterday was sick.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

perfect day for boarding. Merry Christmas!!
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

light up a doob on the top today in celebration of the snow. then cuffed mah 8===>

posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

sugar bowl was beast today! the snow was perfect; packe powder. but christmas tree had some very powdery spots that caused some trouble, but that will be groomed by next time... Merry Christmas!

bluebird. not park ...Mott

beautiful day today. sunny 27 degrees and not a cloud in the sky
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

remembering the great time with goid friends !!Colorado is trying to catch up !????

Displaying 4486 - 4500 of 5925 First-hand Reports