by: kevan beane - 9th February 2012

the ski resort excellent
the restaurant experience VERY BAD.

Rip'nWud Skis held a free demo day at les gets and wanted to thank all of the personal that gave a hand to make the day perfect for our ski Demo day presentation. THANK YOU! However, we did have a VERY BAD Lunch experience with the HOTEL BELLEVUE which was located just next to where we held our Public ski Test. I personally received an omelette with chunks of jagged broken glass inside the Omelette, the biggest piece 3cm x 1cm. When i showed and mentioned the broken glass to the server, the server said, well that's your problem to bad for you... Even my test team and the people around us could not believe this guys response. WOW! Now thats FRENCH SERVICE! My day was almost a complete disaster because of some " _____" in the kitchen serving whatever to their clients. I strongly suggest that if anyone ever thinks about going into this place of so called service, please think twice. The HOTEL BELLEVUE does not deserve to have any clients come through their doors. they are very lucky I'm a calm guy. Thank you for the BAD Experience HOTEL BELLEVUE! HOTEL BELLEVUE, More reviews are coming your way.