Read other skiers' first hand reports from Northeast.

Displaying 23311 - 23325 of 29218 First-hand Reports

posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

i was in mt pete last monday and was awesome,
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

dangerous. ruts ice rocks and bare spots

I ALWAYS WIN!!
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

oh yayyyy. cavu and emmy and tom mcconnell. gonna go in the backdoor at the wobbly. yayyyy. so funny and witty that group. zozo
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

finally some fresh snow :)
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

we had a great day on the slopes. then we had a swim and hottub at Tamarack. fun
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

skiing saturday. how much snow u get today?
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

i dont need the company but after the natural snowfall we just had today and all the snow making going on expect great conditions for the mlk weekend. lt was a great day today.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

about the bare spots, if your seeing bare spots then you dont know where to ride

found the stashes 1/4
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

ask for brandon at baja to give you great backdoor burning. then ask for tom mcconnell at wobbly for a head job. zozo emmy cavu are a bunch of cornballs
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

its open check your facts on the snow
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

Dear Snow Gods & Mother Nature, I kneel before you and beg for frozen precipitation (snow), cold weather, and decent conditions over the weekend. Please do not let my 6hr odyssey to one of VT's finest places of winter recreational sports be done in vain. I promise to carve pefect S-turns, huck myself off everything possible, spread love amongst skiers and boarders alike, and give praise to you everynight. Thank you. In the name of Alakazam-hokus-pokus-supercalifragilistic-jump up & kiss yo'self-please let it snow-yo! Good night.
posted 2 years ago by anonymous user

best in the east? are you kidding me? I'm not even sure their the best in NH! they can never make enough snow and always struggle to get open... most days it's a windy block of ice! best in the east arguments start in VT in my opinion! i.e. Sugarbush, Stowe, MRG, etc....

Stowe