by: anonymous_user - 18th December 2006

We just came back from a wonderful weekend at Wolf Laurel. My 11 year old son, Santee, and his friend, Cooper, were up and snowboarding in 45 minutes after having a lesson at the Ski School. Thank you Instructor Derrick for your patience and skills. It was a great sight to watch Santee get on the lift and head up the mountain solo in just a couple of hours. I am sure this will be an annual trip from now on for us. The Ski Slopes Staff Members were just great! From the ticket sales, ski rentals, ski school, sports shop and even the ski patrol, you felt that these people truely love their work and want you to have the best time possible. Thank you to the other Derrick (of the Ski Patrol) for his assistance when Cooper wiped out. The staff at Wolf Mountain Realty were wonderful as well, the condos were very nice and affordable. The views were just awesome! We looked out the front door and saw mountains, we went out back on the balcony and saw mountains. Since I do not ski, the views were especially important to me. I also have to Thank Rick at Wolf Laurel Snow Tubing for letting us have so much fun. It is the nicest tubing spot on the mountain and made Cooper forget about his earlier fall. You all made our 6 hour drive worth it and we truely enjoyed every minute of it. So we will walk bare feet in the sand and gaze at the ocean until next year when we come back to Wolf Laurel.