by: kayli123 - 27th February 2010

My experiance at Sugar Mountain was not so great. I am eleven years old and the last time i went to sugar mountain was the 4th time i had ever skiied. I went to skii school because it had been a while since the last time i skiied. When i got to the skii school area, it was very crowded and hectic. When everyone had finaly gotten all thier skii gier on, we went outside and i was the oldest in my group. Besides my friend who was with me, i was atleast 5 years older than everyone else. I think it would be better if they put you in groups that corresponded with your age and skill level. After skiing for about an hour, it was time for lunch. The food was not of good quality and thier was not a good selection to choose from. After lunch we went outside and one of the skii coaches came up to our group to help out. When she got thier she said " I don't know names and i am not going to read your name tags so your name is your jacket color." First of all I did not like being called "Pink" and i felt that the councelors were not very kind. And second, thier is no point in giving all the kids name tags if you are to lazy to read them. Overall my expiriance was poor.