by: GARY - 4th March 2009

Decent vertical drop.
Very POOR Customer Service. Could care less about their customer!

We went 3/3/09 after 15" of snowfall. We took 2 first-timers with us. We began about 11 a.m. (too late for the first group ski class). The j-bar lift on the bunny hill was down, so our 1st timers had to lug themselves up the bunny hill time after time to try and learn to ski. It was a difficult and time-consuming process. I went from one 'manager' to another trying to find a solution. They said they were waiting on a part for the bunny hill j-bar lift and could not promise anything because it was out of their control. However, they also could not come up with any other solutions to help my friends. The next group lesson would not be till 1:20 and our lift tickets expired at 4:30. They said they could not help with private lessons either because they did not have anyone who could do it. I was very disappointed with every 'manager's' attitude which I encountered. Every single one seemed to care less about my first-time friends. I should credit one gentleman named Joe who was a low-level employee who was sympathetic to the problem but who also ran into dead-ends trying to get action leading to a solution. I regret my first-time friends had such an unpleasant first-time experience.