Less than a month after announcing an agreement to acquire Whistler Blackcomb, Vail Resorts has nearly one-upped itself with the news that it will add Les 3 Vallees, Paradiski and Tignes-Val d’Isere in France, Skirama Dolomiti Adamello Brenta in Italy, 4 Vallees in Switzerland, and Arlberg in Austria to the 2016/2017 Epic Pass lineup.
You read that right; Epic Pass access now includes four iconic European destinations... THIS season. Passholders, pack your bags!
Epic Pass European additions for the 2016/2017 ski season.
Copyright: Vail Resorts
France’s largest ski areas, Les 3 Vallees, Paradiski and Tignes-Val d’Isere, offer up five glaciers, 391 ski lifts and over 800 miles of marked runs for all ability levels within a 30-mile radius. The three areas combine high-altitude skiing November to May with stunning views of Mont Blanc and a 360-degree panorama of the French, Swiss and Italian Alps.
“We couldn’t be more excited to provide this type of value to our dedicated guests who want to experience the best skiing in Europe and the U.S,” said Vincent Lalanne, General Manager of Association Les 3 Vallees in a press release.
• Six days of free skiing, with two days of skiing at each resort area
• Les 3 Vallees (Courchevel, La Tania, Meribel, Brides les Bains, Les Menuires, Saint Martin de Bellevelle, Val Thorens and Orelle), Paradiski (Les Arcs, Peisey-Vallandry and La Plagne), and Tignes-Val d’Isere
• 2016/2017 Epic pass holders are required to present their valid Epic Pass hard card and a valid photo ID to the lift cashier in each resort to redeem their lift access
South of the Alps, nestled amongst some of the most beautiful mountain peaks in the world, such as the Brenta Dolomites and Adamello (11,666 feet), is some of the best skiing in Italy. Skirama Dolomiti Adamello Brenta is home to 150 lifts and 236 miles of ski slopes that make up acclaimed resorts such as Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo in Val Rendena; Folgarida-Marilleva, Peio and Tonale in Val di Sole; Ponte di Legno, Andalo-Fai della Paganella, Monte Bondone and Folgaria-Lavarone.
• Three days of free skiing
• Madonna di Campiglio, Pinzolo, Folgarida-Marilleva, Peio, Ponte di Legno – Tonale, Andalo – Fai della Paganella, Monte Bondone and Folgarida – Lavarone
• Epic Pass holders must email email@example.com at least one week prior to arrival and specify the Dolomiti ski area where they will pick up their pass and show a valid Epic Pass
Gondolas on tree-covered mountains of Andalo
Verbier, part of the 4 Vallees ski area, is the largest resort in the Swiss Alps and home to a number of professional freeride competitions. Above and beyond this reputation, Verbier is well-known internationally for its nightlife, and the resort is proud of its legendary après scene. While skiers and riders from all over the world rave about this off-piste paradise and fun evenings, families also appreciate the resort’s social atmosphere and family-friendly offerings.
• Five (5) consecutive days of free skiing
• Verbier, Nendaz, Veysonnaz and Thyon
• To redeem lift access, 2016/2017 Epic Pass holders are required to present their valid Epic Pass hard card, as well as a valid photo ID, to the resort’s Ticket Office
• Offer valid when booking in-resort lodging (details and participating hotels can be found at www.epicpass.com
Reliable snow for freeskiers in Verbier, Switzerland
Copyright: Verbier Tourist Office
For decades, the mountain range between Tyrol and Vorarlberg, which is home to Arlberg, has been a highly sought-after metropolis for international ski and snowboard enthusiasts. In December 2016, thanks to the opening of four new cable cars, Arlberg will be Austria’s largest linked ski area. Also the birthplace of champions, athletes from Ski Club Arlberg have garnered an incredible 83 medals at various Olympic Games and World Championships.
• Three (3) days of free skiing
• Lech, Zurs, Stuben, St. Christoph and St. Anton
Offer valid when booking in-resort lodging (details and participating hotels can be found at www.epicpass.com
• Epic Pass holders must book their lodging directly with the property and the property will deliver the passes to the guest upon confirmation of their Epic Pass
St. Anton Arlberg
Copyright: TVB St. Anton / Josef Mallaun