Snowmass features fun on the slopes all summer with the popular Summer of Free Music series. This is the 22nd year of the free concerts in Snowmass, produced by Jazz Aspen Snowmass. The shows are mostly Thursday nights on the Fanny Hill run. They start at 6:15 p.m., beginning Thursday, June 20.
Here’s the schedule:
- June 20 – Freddy Jones Band/Chicago Rock
- June 27 – The Dunwells/British Folk Rock
- July 5 (Friday Show) – C.J. Chenier & the Red Hot Louisiana Band/Zydeco
- July 11 – The Revivalists/New Orleans Soul Rock
- July 18 – Mountain Standard Time/Bluegrass
- July 25 – J. Boog/Jamaican Reggae
- August 1 – Tab Benoit/Cajun Blues
- August 8 – Nigel Hall/Soul Jazz Funk
- August 15 – Robert Walters 20th Congress/Soul Jazz
There’s more than just music. The Family Fun Zone is back this summer which is full of fun for the kids, with free face painting, clowns, a bouncy house, and hula hoops.
For the adults, Anheuser-Busch beers will be available for purchase as will Pernod Ricard Wines and other imports from Widmer Brothers Microbrews, and Jim Beam premade cocktails. Bring a picnic basket, blanket or low lawn chairs to enjoy the show.
All-inclusive packages are also available, which include lodging, airfare, rental cars, and more.
Or call Snowmass Tourism at 1-800-Snowmass. For all-inclusive packages, call 888-649-5982.