Here's a great chance to cross an item off your holiday shopping list. In fact, if you're filling stockings for a family of skiers and riders, then consider most of your shopping already complete. With Ski New Hampshire's new Holiday 4-Pack, your loved ones can hit the slopes at a host of resorts around the Granite State. Just like the hottest new toys during holiday season, these packages will be gone before you know it, with the Dec, 20 deadline, rapidly approaching.
The Holiday 4-Pack consists of four or more fully-transferable lift tickets valid any day during the 2012-13 ski season, including holidays and weekends, at Loon Mountain, Bretton Woods, Cannon Mountain, Waterville Valley, Mount Sunapee, Gunstock Mountain Resort, Cranmore Mountain, Pats Peak, Ragged Mountain, Black Mountain, King Pine Ski Area, Dartmouth Skiway, Granite Gorge and McIntyre Ski Area.
Tickets must be selected to at least two different participating ski areas, with no more than 50 percent of the tickets from one ski area. Tickets are broken down into five price categories of $20, $30, $45, $58 and $68 per ticket.
- $68 per lift ticket for Bretton Woods, Loon Mountain.
- $58 per lift ticket for Cannon Mountain, Gunstock Mountain Resort, Mount Sunapee, Waterville Valley.
- $45 per lift ticket for Cranmore, Pats Peak, Ragged Mountain (Pats Peak tickets not valid for Saturday Night POP program).
- $30 per lift ticket for Black Mountain, Dartmouth Skiway, Granite Gorge Ski Area, King Pine Ski Area.
- $20 per lift ticket for McIntyre Ski Area (McIntyre tickets not valid for Skitubenboard Saturday night program).
Don't forget, just because these tickets are fully-transferable, doesn't mean you shouldn't grab a 4-pack for yourself as a reward for being an awesome Santa.
More information at skinh.com.